Solid Axle Locking Wheel Nuts and Seatpost Lock.
Unlike traditional locks, with Pinhead you can now protect specific components on your bike from theft. The unique Pinhead key system means that, unlike competitor locks of this type, they cannot be removed with a simple screwdriver. The Convex technology on Pinhead wheel locks protects them from removal by hammer, pliers, picks, universal socket tools, grinders and bolt cutters.
Once installed, the solid axle wheel locks remain permanently on your bike, even when you ride. When you need to remove your wheel for servicing, your Pinhead key lets you do this quickly and easily. The seatpost lock also remains on your bike once installed, locking the seatpost to the frame. When you need to adjust your saddle height you can simply use your pinhead key to unlock the clamp.
Pinhead locks use a special coded key that comes with each lockset. The key is ergonomically engineered to install and tighten your locks. Each key is different, and comes engraved with a nine-digit code so it can be replaced if lost. With your key code, matching locks can be ordered to protect your other components or other bikes.
Make sure to register your key code at pinheadlocks.com so that if you key is lost, a replacement key can be made for you.
* Protection for: Both wheels & seatpost
* Replaces your existing lock nuts and seatpost clamp
* Easy, one-time installation
* Lock nuts installed weight: 52g
* Materials: Precision forged Cro-Mo steel
* Online lost key replacement available for keys registered with Pinhead
* Protected by a lifetime warranty
* 4 x Lock Nuts (2 x M9/2 x M10)
* 1 x Seatpost Collar
* 1 x Rubber cap for the seatpost lock
* 1 x Shim to fit all seatposts (from 28.6mm OD to 31.8mm OD)
* 1 x Unique Pinhead Key for solid axle wheels