Includes front and rear wheel locking skewers and coded key. Prevents removal of your wheels from your frame. Protects your wheels for a fraction of their replacement cost.
Unlike a traditional lock, with Pinhead you can now protect specific components on your bike from theft. The unique Pinhead key system means that, unlike competitor locks of this type, they cannot be removed with a simple screwdriver. The Convex technology on Pinhead wheel locks protects them from removal by hammer, pliers, picks, universal socket tools, grinders and bolt cutters.
Once installed, the quick release wheel locks remain permanently on your bike, even when you ride. When you need to remove your wheels for servicing, your Pinhead key lets you do this quickly and easily.
Pinhead locks use a special coded key that comes with each lockset. The key is ergonomically engineered to install and tighten your locks, and also serves as a bottle opener. Each key is different, and comes engraved with a nine-digit code so it can be replaced if lost.
With your key code, matching locks can be ordered to protect your other components or other bikes.
Make sure to register your key code at pinheadlocks.com so that if you key is lost, a replacement key can be made for you.
* Protection for: Both Wheels
* Replaces your existing 9mm quick release skewers
* Easy, one-time installation
* Skewer Length: 125mm (front) / 168mm (rear)
* Skewer installed weight: 33g (front) / 37g (rear)
* Materials: Precision forged Cro-Mo steel and aircraft grade aluminium alloy
* Online lost key replacement available for keys registered with Pinhead
* Protected by a lifetime warranty
* 1 x Front Skewer
* 1 x Rear Skewer
* 2 x Lock Nuts
* 2 x Washers
* 2 x POG Security Washers
* 1 x Unique Pinhead Key for quick release locks