A lightweight hollow axle bottom bracket that runs on three sealed cartridge bearings; two on the drive side and one on the non-drive side.
Italian quality and craftsmanship, with light alloy cups and a hollow chromoly steel axle, designed for Record or Chorus square taper from 1995 on.
* Unique axle taper, these are not interchangeable with Shimano.
* Cup Thread: BSA (1.37 x 24 tpi) or Italian (36mm x 24 tpi)
* Cups are machined from 7000 series aluminium alloy.
* 17mm Heat Treated Hollow chromoly axle
* Axle length: 102mm with no offset.
* Weight: 220g (102mm).