Ridgeback Ridgeback Avenida 7
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
The Ridgeback Avenida 7 provides the comfort and versatility of a city bike, with the components to tackle the trails, on off-road adventures. Equipped with full length mudguards and chainguards it will keep the dirt and spray away from you no matter what the weather throws at you. Topped off with a rear pannier rack as standard and a Shimano 7 speed hub gear drive train all built on to a classic upright comfortable all day riding position Avenida frame this makes the Avenida 7 the complete comfort tourer.
Key Features & Benefits:
Step-Through Aluminium Frame: Lightweight frame, with step-through geometry to make mounting and dismounting easier - even whilst wearing a skirt.
7 Shimano Hub Gears: Low maintenance, wide range of gears suitable for city riding, with slick and efficient gear changing.
Equipped with Mudguards and dynamo lights: Keeping your clothes clean and dry in all weather conditions, and safe riding in low light with powerful lights..
- Frame:6061 heat treated aluminium
- Fork:Steel /mudguard eyelets
- Number of Gears:7
- Gear Shifters:Shimano Nexus SL-C3000-7 RevoShift
- Chainset:PRA-115 / 38T / 170MM
- Rear Cassette:Shimano 18t Nexus sprocket
- Chain:KMC Z-510HX
- Front Derailleur:NA
- Rear Derailleur:NA
- Bottom Bracket:VP BC-73 122.5MM
- Pedals:Resin metro
- Rims:Ryde Rigida ZAC-21SL / 36H
- Front Hub:Shimano DH-C3000-1N
- Rear Hub:Shimano SG-C3001-7V Nexus hub gears
- Front Tyre:Kenda Kwick Journey 700x40c
- Rear Tyre:Kenda Kwick Journey 700x40c
- Brakes:Promax TX-107C V-Brakes
- Handlebars:Promax HB-T319 alloy / 30mm rise x 30deg backsweep / 25.4mm barbore / 600mm
- Headset:FPD H-841SW
- Stem:Promax MQ-521 adjustable quill / 85mm
- Saddle:Ridgeback custom / high density fill / steel rail
- Seatpost:Promax suspension post / 27.2x305mm
- Accessories:Mudguards, Chainguards, Rear Pannier Rack, Dynamo lights