BMC ROADMACHINE 01 FOUR ULTEGRA DI2 DISC 2021
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
The BMC Roarmachine 01 Four Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike seamlessly merges its high-grade carbon construction with a slightly more relaxed geometry and accurate components. The result is performance within the longest of rides, whether they be in the mountains or on the flat, across smooth tarmac or over harsh cobblestones.
BMC’s highest class of carbon is utilised in the construction of the frameset, and this infuses an impressive stiffness to weight ratio for quick climbing and reactive accelerations. Comfort is added to the ride by the frame’s seatstays, the fork and the seatpost that all have their carbon layups manipulated by BMC’s Tuned Compliance Concept to increase their vertical compliance significantly without sacrificing torsional rigidity. The endurance inspired geometry shortens the reach a little and increases the stack height to arrive at a riding position that helps to lower fatigue on the longest days in the saddle.
Spacious frameset clearance permits the use of wider, plusher and quicker rolling tyres and the integrated stem keeps the silhouette slick by completely hiding all brake hoses and cables from sight. The wheels use their full carbon rims to surge forward under power, and these are tubeless tyre compatible should this upgrade be required in the future. A Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic gear configuration changes amongst its ratios with accuracy while the matching Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes stop with heightened control even in bad weather.
- A high performing endurance inspired bike that blends sublime levels of comfort with speed to become a true all-round performer across any road terrain
- The frameset is made from the most advanced, Premium 01 carbon to give the highest possible stiffness to weight ratio
- The frame’s seatstays, the carbon fork and the carbon seatpost are manipulated by BMC’s Tuned Compliance Concept to afford rough road cushioning without sacrificing power transfer
- An endurance inspired geometry is slightly shorter and higher to lower fatigue on long rides and has a longer wheelbase for more composed handling
- Tyre clearance for up to 33mm gives the potential of lower rolling resistance and increased comfort
- Integrated stem completely hides the hoses and cables to give a slick appearance
- CRD-321 SL carbon wheels are responsive but sturdy
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic gears shift with accuracy and dependability
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes stop flawlessly in all conditions
- Integrated computer mount
- Tubeless-ready rim strip installed and valves included
|Frame||BMC Roadmachine 01 Premium Carbon - TCC Endurance compliance level, ICS Technology, PF86 bottom bracket, integrated seatpost binder, flat mount disc, 12x142mm thru-axle|
|Fork||BMC Roadmachine 01 Premium Carbon - TCC Endurance compliance level, ICS Technology, 12x100mm thru-axle, 50mm offset (Size 47-51), 45mm offset (Size 54-61)|
|Stem||BMC ICS 01 - Integrated Cockpit Design, with computer and camera mount|
|Handlebar||BMC RAB 02, ergo top shape, compact bend|
|Bar Tape||BMC black|
|Front Brake||Shimano Ultegra R8070 with SM-RT800 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano Ultegra R8070 with SM-RT800 140mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070, hydraulic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, 11-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070, 11-speed|
|Chain||Shimano Ultegra CN-HG70, 11-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-32T, 11-speed|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50-34 chainrings|
|Front Wheel||CRD-321 Carbon, tubeless-ready|
|Rear Wheel||CRD-321 Carbon, tubeless-ready|
|Front Tyre||Vittoria Corsa Control, 700x28mm, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Vittoria Corsa Control, 700x28mm, clincher|
|Saddle||Fizik Argo Tempo R5|
|Seatpost||BMC 01 Premium Carbon D-Shape, 15mm offset|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Claimed Manufacturers Weight||7.7kg / 16.97lbs (size 51)|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.
BMC ROADMACHINE 01 FOUR ULTEGRA DI2 DISC ROAD BIKE 2021 SIZING
|Rider Height (Cm)||<166||166 - 174||172 - 180||178 - 186||184 - 192||>190|
|Seat Tube (ctr-top)||420||457||500||522||539||573|
|Seat Tube (ctr-ctr)||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Effective Top Tube||522||532||546||556||568||583|
|Actual Top Tube||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Seat Angle (°)||74.2||74.2||74.2||74.2||74.2||74.2|
|Head Tube Angle (°)||71.2||71.2||72||72||72||72|
|Head Tube Length||112||139||156||181||206||242|
* All measurements in mm unless otherwise stated.